Source: NUCAP announcement
TORONTO – NUCAP Brake Components will invest significantly over the next five years to re-establish its position as a leading supplier of brake components to the North American aftermarket.
The investment will include:
• Original Equipment (OE) NPI re-engineering (new parts introduction) for aftermarket
• Retool most popular aftermarket part numbers
• Appointment of Robert Bosco as Vice President of Business Development
Bosco brings 44 years of brake experience to the NUCAP team and will be directly involved in product innovations and business development.
NUCAP Brake Components will resume its world-class service to all North American friction companies through its locations in Toronto, Connecticut and Juarez, Mexico.
With this major investment, NUCAP’s objectives will be to:
• Bring back short deadlines
• Complete coverage of all product lines: backing plates, shims and all hardware.
• Unparalleled engineering and testing services
• First-to-Market NPI Launch partnerships with customers
About NUCAP Brake Components:
NUCAP is a global innovation company headquartered in Toronto. Since 1994, NUCAP has been a leader in brake safety, having developed braking solutions with the world’s leading brands in over 90 countries. NUCAP revolutionized the brake market by developing and introducing the award-winning NUCAP Retention System (NRS). Today, NUCAP offers a complete line of backing plates, shims, mounting hardware, and caliper hardware kits, including noise-canceling piston pads and electronic wear sensors.