Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. – Class A (DHIL) stocks today closed 14.0% lower than yesterday’s end. The stock is currently up 57.6% year-to-date, 62.2% in the past 12 months and 42.7% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.5% and the S&P 500 fell 2.2%.
- The shares traded at $ 234.84 and $ 198.04 this week.
- Shares closed 15.3% below its 52 week high and 49.2% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 106.3% above the 10-day average and 212.9% above the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.9.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is below the S&P 500 index today, beats it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is lower than the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beating it on a one-year basis and lagging behind on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price lags the performance of its peers in the finance industry today, beats it on a one-year basis and it lags on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats the peer average by 59.5%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average of 43.8%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is 13.8% higher than the peer average.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.