October 13, 2022Tom Lucham, Shard Financial Media
UK wealth manager Evelyn Partners continues to expand its presence in the South East with a new appointment in its investment management business.
Newly appointed Finn Quinn will join the team at Bracknell-based Thames Valley as an investment manager and will look after a combination of his own clients, as well as those referred by independent financial advisers and the local team of financial planners Evelyn Partners. .
Paul Heslop, Managing Partner of Evelyn Partners in the Bracknell office, said: “We are delighted to welcome Finn to the team and he will be an invaluable addition to our growing regional presence in the Thames Valley.
“The volatility in financial markets this year has highlighted the importance for those with large investments to have access to expertise and reinsurance. Finn will help meet the growing demand for such investment advice.
Quinn added: “It is fantastic to join the experienced and talented team at Evelyn Partners and I look forward to building relationships both internally and externally. I can’t wait to start playing my part in continuing to provide a very high level of customer service. »
Please connection to continue reading this article.
Not a member?
Become a member
- Stay up to date with industry news and appointments
- Ask about events first
- Read 1 free Premium article per month
Become a premium member
- All the benefits of a standard member plus:
- Access to the entire Credit Strategy website
- 12 month subscription to Credit Strategy Magazine
- 25% discount on all conferences
- Exclusive access to round tables reserved for Premium members
- 50% off rewards registration fees